KYC Review Associate
KYC Review Associate role at the BDO Shared Service Centre in Liverpool.
You will learn about the services provided by an accountancy firm, the risks associated with those activities and how the firm manages those risks. You will get involved in the administration of the firm's Know Your Customer ('KYC') and anti-money laundering ('AML') management systems, as well as deal with internal queries.
* Review and confirm that all appropriate client due diligence has been carried out prior to approving the opening of a new project code on the firm's financial systems escalating more complex matters to the firm's Money Laundering Reporting Officer ('MLRO') as appropriate.
* Carry out Quality Assurance checking of junior team members' work.
* Share knowledge and expertise, supporting and developing more junior team members.
* Deal with queries from client teams and KYC Review hub team members on the firm's KYC Guidance and how this should be applied in particular situations.
* Provide support to the firm's MLRO, the Deputy MLRO and the AML team based in London.
* Provide support to the KYC Review Hub Assistant Manager with daily/weekly/monthly reporting requirements.
* Knowledge and experience of the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations and KYC processes.
* IT skills - strong working knowledge of MS Office including Access, Outlook, Powerpoint, Internet research.
* Well presented with a professional level of communication - both verbal and written.
* Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise.
* Ability to use own initiative and take a flexible approach.
* Good telephone manner.
Our Agency Policy
BDO has a commitment to building relationships directly with candidates (and agencies) in our local markets and as such, we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We work closely with our preferred suppliers to support us in sourcing quality candidates but we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the BDO Resourcing team. We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to BDO by any means other than through our recruitment portal. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the BDO Resourcing team, BDO reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'