KYC/QA Approval AVP, up to £56,000
An exciting opportunity to join a reputable Global Investment Bank with a strong European foothold working within their growing QA Approvals team. The team is the point of escalation and review for the onboarding, refresh and remediation analysts work.
QA/QC Experience within an Investment Bank is Essential.
Your New Role:
You will coordinate the KYC/AML and account opening process for new clients where necessary assessing each client on-boarding request and applying the necessary risk rating. You will be responsible for the review and approval of analysts work.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Degree level education proffered
- Previous practical experience in a KYC/AML Compliance function gained in a large financial services or legal firm OR/AND working knowledge of compliance and conflicts of interest principles.
- Ability to responsibly handle and manage confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to explain complicated concepts in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Strong time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills, with ability to prioritize multiple tasks to ensure varying commercial deadlines are met
- Ability to work under pressure with accuracy
- Willingness to work non-standard hours as needed to meet deal deadlines
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.