KYC Senior Associate Paying up to £60,000
An exciting opportunity to work for a Global Financial Institution, who are looking for a Senior KYC Associate to join their dynamic London Team.
The individual will be responsible for the management of all on-boarding related tasks for given areas within the Invesmtent and Corporate Banking Divisions (CIB) for all new and existing business relationships within EMEA. This includes; Customer Due Diligence, Screening (Bribery, Corruption, Adverse Media & sanctions), regulatory classification and suitability assesments. The individual will be required to support the sub-team lead, the head of the Client On-Boarding team and the wider team as required. A key aspect to this role is the effective resource and capacity management, stakeholder management, and a drive to improve the on-boarding service provided to the customer and the business.
Skills and Experience:
Functional / Technical Competencies:
- Awareness of UK & European Anti-Money Laundering regulations [ESSENTIAL]
- Knowledge of various corporate structures [ESSENTIAL] - Able to communicate effectively to key stakeholders at all levels. [ESSENTIAL]
- Attention to detail is essential [ESSENTIAL]
- Ability to effectively utilise Microsoft Office (particularly word & excel). [ESSENTIAL]
- Experience in Anti Money Laundering, fraud and bribery or Financial Crime roles [ESSENTIAL]
- Experience with Investment Banking & the On-Boarding of Corporate entities (inc. Private Companies and SPVs) [ESSENTIAL]
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job