KYC/Onboarding Associate, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract, up to £40,000
An exciting opportunity to join a Global Banking Corporation who are looking for a KYC analyst to join their team. The role is an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract with the possibility of a permanent position.
The Client Onboarding Team (COB) provides middle office support to the Client Coverage Group and Global Markets businesses within IB&M including
- Enabling the generation of new business revenue by effective and efficient client on-boarding processes
- Maintaining the integrity of client KYC and AML documentation and data to regulatory and organisation standards
- Remaining compliant with internal policy and regulatory obligations
Working closely with all areas of the business front-to-back in order to achieve the most efficient turnaround times.
Your skills & experience
- Relevant knowledge relating to JMLSG and Money Laundering regulations.
- Exposure to dealing with various medium and high risk customers and PEPs.
- Ability to identify complex structures and apply relevant KYC / AML in this respect.
- Effective written and oral communications.
- Ability to be self-motivated, organised and pragmatic whilst being able to deliver under pressure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job