Experience required: Refresh (remediation) & Onboarders required
- Industry experience : financial services
- Undertake due diligence and KYC requirements throughtout the client relationship lifecycle
- Working directly with Relationahip Managers to ensure all existing client relationships undergo the apporopriate levels of client identification and verification
- Lead calls with clients to assist them in form completion, and in case of any questions in relation to required KYC information, such as acceptable ID and/or address verification documentation, by providing KYC, FATCA, CRS and DD process expertise.
- Inputs comprehensive and ordered client information in a timely manner into inhouse systems, including CRM, Remedy etc.
- Manages complex cases and oversees and supports less experienced team members
- Support the Senior KYC Refresh Analysts and other teams which may include Financial Crime, Compliance & Operational Risk, and Audit.
- Proactively manage any issues during the process to bring a swift resolution.
- Works with the following teams across the business, both domestically and globally: BSA/AML, Risk & Compliance, Financial Crime, QC, Operations, as well as the client relationship teams and Client Service.
- Provide support as required to colleagues across the Operations function to meet service delivery objectives
Skills set required:
- Experience of the full account opening and, or KYC refresh, life-cycle including form filling, direct client liaison, gathering information and documentary evidence to satisfy KYC, due diligence and other regulatory requirements, data entry and full application submission, through to the issuance of account details once opened.
- Understanding of commercial banking, including standard account and payment types, basic cash management services.
- Demonstrated experience of due diligence in onboarding/KYC refresh of financial services and products.
- Strong understanding of banking systems including CRM, Core Banking, research and workflow tools, and a good knowledge of relevant banking regulations and compliance guidelines.
Must be: organised, with good judgement skills, relationship builder, confident communication skills.
- Commercial Banking
- Core Banking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'