Location: Ettrick House (Edinburgh Park)
Pay Rate : £17.00 ph
Pertemps are working in partnership with one of the largest banks in the UK and are looking to recruit Know Your Customer (KYC) Analysts to start ASAP. This role is a 2 month role with the contract ending at the end of December. However, if extra work comes in there is a possibility for this to be extended if this is desired.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 09:00am to 17:00pm (35 hour week - agile working hours available)
As a KYC Analyst working in the Anti Money Laundering (AML) support team, you will be acting as a subject matter expert for all client due diligence for Commercial Banking clients.
- To receive, analyse and fulfil the requirements of KYC/KYB in line with the Commercial Bank standards
- Ensure compliance with the company's policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements where appropriate
- Act as a liaison point for managing relationships within Commercial Banking, including collaborative working with AML partners
- Support as required, project activities in order to ensure they are delivered effectively in line with key milestones
- Adapt to and identify changes in systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvement
- Sharing best practice and promoting a continuous improvement culture within the team
- Procedural/Product/Specialist Knowledge - strong technical knowledge of Anti-Bribery, AML and Sanctions and good technical knowledge of other financial crime areas
- Oral and Written Communication - strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Organisational Awareness - Knows how to get things done and gain commitment
- Stakeholder Management - Knows how to influence others to achieve objectives
- Team Player
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals with previous Anti Money Laundering, Fraud/Risk or Financial Crime experience.
If you have any questions, please contact Nico on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'