If you put the customer at the heart of everything you do, you could be right for an opportunity at Lloyds Banking Group.
- Ensuring the bank remains compliant with CDD standards and the Group Policy and legal requirements relevant to Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing
- To receive analyse and fulfil the requirements of KYC/KYB in line with the Commercial Bank CDD standards
- Ensure compliance with the Group's policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements where appropriate implementing actions to protect the Group's business at all times
- Support as required, project activities in order to ensure they are delivered effectively in line with key milestones
- Adapt to and identify changes in systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvements
- Awareness, application and mitigation of risk in everyday decisions; understanding the risk and escalate appropriately
- Completion of mandatory risk training.Communication and Impact (Proficient)
- Confidently expresses ideas and presents opinions, respecting and valuing others' views
- Demonstrates adherence with Lloyds Banking Group values
- Is approachable and responds appropriately to business needs
- Presents information and messages with clarity, communicating in a way that is meaningful to the audience
- Seeks opinions from colleagues to build commitment and engagement
- Delivers effective business communications to inform and influence and checks for understanding
Lloyds Banking Group strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'