Global Investment Bank is seeking an experienced KYC analyst to join their already large team.
KYC ANALYST - GLOBAL INVESTMENT BANK, LONDON £200 - PER DAY
As the current team is expanding, there is an opening available for a KYC Analyst.
In this position you will be responsible for the end-to-end due diligence process. You will be ensuring CDD is conducted to a high standard, in line with regulatory policy. Other duties will include:
- Performing CDD on various complex entity types
- Carrying out Sanctions screening, PEP checks and Adverse Media screening on new and existing clients
- Analyse KYC data to assess the risk rating and escalate cases when required
- Providing training and support to junior analysts if needed and deliver educational materials on target areas
To be considered, you will need:
- Recent experience performing CDD
- Extensive understanding of regulatory policy
- Strong knowledge of Global Markets and Corporate Entities
- Degree level education or equivalent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'