KYC Analyst - Quality Assurance
Interim KYC Quality Assurance (QA) Consultant
Protiviti, a global management consulting firm, is supporting the KYC Quality Assurance (QA) function of a large bank in the UK.
Our client has requested multiple resources with specific language skills, to support their 1st and 2nd line Quality Assurance function.
You will work with the business and provide assurance on customer files as a QA SME, using your knowledge across multiple entities and risk types to mitigate Financial Crime risk.
- Strong SME experience in KYC Quality Assurance (QA), having worked in a QA function previously covering multiples entities and risk types
- Previous Banking/Investment Banking/Financial Services experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability and skills in performing reviews of client files, making a sound judgement on the robustness and accuracy of information
- We are looking for consultants who can evaluate and mitigate on-boarding risk and provide meaningful MI to senior stakeholders
- You will provide support to co-workers and senior management as required
- The ability to listen to, manage and influence others in a positive way is imperative in performing this role
- We are particularly interested in talking to consultants with the following language skills:
Protiviti is a global management consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future.
Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in Internal Audit and Financial Advisory, Technology Consulting, Risk and Compliance, Data and Analytics and Business Performance Improvement.
As a Protiviti interim consultant, you will not only support our clients by working on real business issues but also have the opportunity to truly partner with the wider business and support our solution leaders internally.
This is an interim opportunity for 6-12 months paying between £350- £450 per day.
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
- Financial Crime
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'