Job Title: KYC Analyst (CDD / AML) - Premier Banking
Al Rayan Bank is a growing, ethical bank, our Premir Branch is based in Knightsbridge. As part of the Masraf Al Rayan Group, we've got exciting growth plans and an aim to deliver a professional, first class service to our customers.
We're looking for a KYC Analyst (CDD / AML), this is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing Premier Team, where we can offer exceptional opportunities for you to make your mark and progress your career.
We offer great benefits including an attractive basic salary, a competitive incentive scheme, private medical insurance and 25 days’ holiday.
Purpose of the role:
Candidate will assist the Private Banking in periodic reviews of the banks existing clients to ensure compliance with our regulatory obligations. The role includes liaison with sales, client on boarding, compliance and operational groups across the Bank.
Key responsibilities and tasks
The "Customer Due Diligence (CCD) operations is part of the Private Banking that is responsible for ensuring the quality and controls elements associated with client on-boarding and the re-assessment of its client’s relationships.
• Research and validation of customer identification data/evidence using appropriate internal and external data sources;
• Ensure customers are classified in line with required regulations;
• Ongoing maintenance/refresh of existing customer data;
• Liaison with business departments across the bank;
• Daily monitoring of account refresh activity to ensure all regulatory/document requirements are met;
• Identifying risk factors;
• Delivery on targets and objectives in line with re-assessment programme.
- Must have previous banking experience, specifically of customer identification, customer on-boarding and CDD within a financial services organisation;
- AML or financial crime related qualification;
- Must have experience of working in a deadline oriented department.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, including proficiency in Excel;
- Strong teamwork skills in a small local setting;
- Must possess good communication skills with the ability to be assertive;
- Strong organization skills with an excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure;
- Demonstrate the ability to organise workflow, working to drive efficiencies and process improvements;
- Excellent awareness of and adherence to audit and risk controls.
- Working with customer relationship management (CRM) platform - salesforce
- Experience in dealing with non-UK resident and HNW clients
Other requirements specific to the role
Good academic qualifications would be desirable, but less relevant than a strong track record in AML / customer on-boarding / CDD;
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience;
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions.
- Due Diligence
- Retail Banking