KYC/AML Remediation Administrator
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a large firm specialising in providing the 'best in class' service developed from its diverse experience across Offshore financial products. You will be dealing with a mixture of corporate and private clients most of which are based offshore.
Tell Me More
- Location: London
- Start Date: 16 April 2018
- Duration: Initial contract for 10 weeks with good potential to extend
The Benefits For You
You will be able to use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your experience and developing new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
AML/KYC Verification Administrator
- Rate: £220 per day shift
- Rate: £240 unsocial hours shift (to be determine by clients time zone)
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Experience of working in AML/KYC would be essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate you can learn quickly
- Ability to work on a target-driven contract
- The ability to maintain high standards of professionalism and competence
- There is a need for one case handler to be fluent in Mandarin
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please send your CV to: or call our Resourcing Team on
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job