Kurdish Speaking 1:1 Tutor - Oxfordshire
Kurdish Speaking 1:1 Tutor, Oxfordshire
About the 1:1 Tutor position:
Prospero Teaching are looking for a 1:1 tutors to support students from 6-18.
The successful tutor should be able to support mainly with the core subjects of Maths, English and Science.
You should be flexible, adaptable and have a considerable amount of experience working within the education sector.
Lessons could take place in either their home, care home or an alternative setting such as a local library.
Contract Details for Part Time 1:1 Tutor position:
- Position - 1:1 Tutor
- Type of work - Tuition
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - Temporary
- Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
- Part time Monday to Friday - Various shifts (Full time options available)
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum £25 per hour (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the Part Time 1:1 Tutor position:
- QTS or QTLS is preferred
- Minimum of degree level in tuition subject
- Experience working with Students with SEMH, SEN or children who are looked after would be advantageous.
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
To be eligible for the Part Time 1:1 Tutor position through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend, who you think would be interested in this Tutoring role, then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'