***KS4 Teacher Of Science***
***Opportunity On Building A Career***
***Great Salary Rates**
We are currently seeking a Science teacher with a track record of teaching KS4 (GCSE) in one or more Science subjects on behalf of a Secondary School based in Islington. The potential candidate need to commit on providing the absolute best for the young students and to believe that they can succeed by being inspiring for the determination within the Academy for all to achieve the highest of expectations.
The candidate also would need to maximise the student success by ensuring that there would be high quality educational opportunities, high achievements that would be recognised and celebrated.
This role is starting as a long term role, however may lead to a permanent position. The school has a fantastic environment with friendly staff members and a welcoming department.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent Science curriculum knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate the students
- Excellent team player
- Breadth and depth of delivering to English or Science (any of Biology, Chemistry, Physics) to KS4 is imperative.
Please only apply if you have the following:
- Equivalent teaching qualification in one or more science subjects
- Ability to teach in Key Stage 4 Science
- Excellent written and spoken English
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Classroom Management