The majority of your teaching time will be spent teaching KS4 Photography therefore the school are looking for confidence and experience in this subject. You will also be timetabled to teach KS3 ans KS4 Art. You will benefit from a generous amount of PPA time.
The School is set in a scenic town in South Gloucestershire, it is a popular School for both staff and students, the latter of which are well behaved and keen learners.
The School requires a candidate with qualified teacher status and is open to applications from NQTs as well as experienced teachers. You will need excellent knowledge and practice of the KS3 and KS4 curriculum, the ability to quickly build positive relationships with the students and manage behaviour confidently and effectively.
To apply for this position you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status in Art
- Have experience of teaching Photography
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who encourages pupils of all abilities to achieve fantastic results
- Have a practical and innovative approach to your teaching, using every resource available to encourage your pupils
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to different working environments
- Be passionate about your specialist subject
The successful Art Teacher will benefit from:
- Flexible working hours
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Access to exclusive daily & long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 support by phone and email
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email & SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings and school directions
- £75 referral scheme
For further information on position please do not hesitate to get in touch today on .
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS/CRB check. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks and satisfactory references that cover at least 2 years of employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job