ks3 teaching assistant
Secondary Teaching Assistant
Do you want flexible working hours?
Are you looking for day to day work?
Randstad Education are currently working with various schools in Chester. We are actively seeking a Key Stage 3 Teaching Assistants on behalf of an excellent Secondary School within this area. You will be working either with SEN pupils or in a mainstream school. Preferably you will have worked with in secondary schools but this is not essential, you will need to be patient and have an understanding of the pupils individual needs.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Previous support work within a school or other transferable child-related experience
- A firm presence and strong behaviour management
- Previous one to one, small group work and/or whole class support
- Professional manner. Proactive, engaging and empathetic.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, patient and determined approach
- Experience or knowledge within special educational needs
The school can offer:
- Well-behaved, enthusiastic children
- The chance to work with a team of dedicated, hardworking staff who are passionate about their work with the children
- An exciting learning environment with wonderful learning facilities - Supportive governors and parents
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please apply online
(All applicants must meet Randstad Education's strict recruitment criteria and hold, or be willing to apply for, an enhanced DBS check.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"