Pupil Referral unit – KS3 Teacher – KS4 Teacher – Permanent position – Secondary Teacher
***OFSTED GRADED ‘GOOD’ IN ALL AREAS***
Reed Education are working with a unique School in the Lincoln area on a full time KS3 Teaching position. This is a long term assignment with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person. The schools personal aim is to prevent exclusions through experienced teaching for pupils who struggle in mainstream Schools.
The class sizes are made up of 6 pupils with the School looking to extend this to 12 in the near future. All pupils are dual registered which means they are still attending mainstream Schools as well as this provision.
Your main responsibilities would be:
• Working closely with the other Teachers sharing planning and resources between the two classrooms.
• You will need to be able to plan lessons for English, Maths and Science. The planning is basic as pupils are of a lower ability.
• You will need to monitor and track the progression of each individual pupil and be confident in putting together development plans for improvisation.
You will need to have the following to be considered for the role:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience working within an SEN environment or a PRU environment
• You will need to have had experience planning Basic English, Maths and Science lessons.
• Team Teach is desirable but not essential for the role
• You will need to be quite strong in terms of managing behaviour
• You will need to have a current DBS ideally registered with the update service
• You will need to have an encouraging and supportive persona
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your Scunthorpe office and speak with Charlotte Crane, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'