KS3 / KS4 - GCSE English Teacher - Central Birmingham, West Midlands
Location: Central Birmingham, West Midlands
Duration: Temporary, ongoing
Salary: Pay to scale
About the school
This school is located in central Birmingham and are a good school with a strong community feel. They recruit high calibre teachers to work closely with the pupils and staff to ensure high quality levels of education.
We are looking for an English teacher to start ASAP for the duration of the academic year.
This post requires a strong Teacher with excellent subject knowledge of the KS3 / KS4 National Curriculum. You will be supported in your post throughout your placement.
In addition the school offers parking and for those who commute via public transport the school is on a main bus route.
The Ideal Candidate:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) - NQTs also encouraged to apply for the post
- Experience working within a classroom environment
- Strong behaviour management skills
- The ability to deliver the curriculum is a fun and professional way
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Teaching
- Excellent subject knowledge
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff in the following areas:
- Primary Teachers and Support Staff
- Secondary Teachers and Support Staff
- Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants
- FE Lecturers
- Note Takers
- BSL Signers
- Academic Support Workers and Dyslexia Tutors
If this sound like the role for you or you would like further information then please contact Catrina now!
- English Literature
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job