Key Stage 3 ICT Teacher - Lincoln
I am currently working with a fantastic secondary school in Lincoln who are seeking a teacher of KS3 to KS5 ICT with Business studies also to start ASAP until the end of the academic year.
If you are an individual with a dynamic and creative approach who is committed to teaching in their subject specialism we would love to hear from you!
- Deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils within their Key Stage 3 ICT class.
- Inspire children and young adults with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
- Prepare and plan for teaching, taking account of the requirements of all pupils within their class.
- To prepare and develop, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements.
- Use a range of strategies for teaching and maintaining classroom behaviour in accordance with the school policy.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils; academically, socially and personally.
- Ensure that work is marked regularly, and in line with school policy.
- Be responsible for the effective management of your classroom to encourage independent learners in line with the school ethos.
- Supervise the work of any support staff, including teaching assistants, who are assigned to work within the class.
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a pleasant, stimulating and positive learning environment.
- To have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the national curriculum relating to your subject.
- To communicate and consult effectively with the parents of children.
- Be punctual and set a good example to the pupils.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experienced working in a Secondary Setting
- Shares a genuine passion for working with children and young adults.
- Able to identify patterns in learning and individual styles
Please apply now if you would like to be considered for the role!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job