Key Stage 3/4 - BUSINESS/ICT Teacher - LUTON
£600 - £800 per week
I am delighted to be recruiting for Secondary and SEN schools in Bedfordshire. My primary focus is to recruit KS3 and KS4 Teachers. I will personally support you in securing day to day supply, long term cover and permanent opportunities. I will also support you in your own personal development. At CER we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are based in Bedfordshire and who have a real passion for working with children.
CER Education is looking to appoint a teacher of BUSINESS/ICT to work in an Academy in Luton.
The role will include responsibilities such as;
- Contributing to the teaching of Business Studies and in other areas as agreed.
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of students.
- Contribute to the maintenance of good behaviour in the School, including membership of a duty team.
- Contribute to the development of School policy, including the Curriculum Area Improvement Plan.
- Implement School policies and procedures.
- Ensure the learning experience of students is an enjoyable one.
- Ensure effective learning and teaching to maximise opportunities.
- Ensure effective resource preparation, marking, assessment and record keeping.
- Provide reports to Parents and Carers as required.
- Act as a positive, professional role model.
- Participate in appropriate meetings.
- Make a positive contribution to the School's pastoral system as a tutor or in other relevant roles.
- Ensure students have the opportunity to contribute to the self-evaluation process.
- Carry out other relevant and appropriate tasks as directed by the Headteacher.
To be considered for this position, you must be: -
- Passionate about teaching in creative subjects
- Dedicated to enhancing the learning and lives of our students
- Ambitious with high expectations
- An excellent team member
- Committed to continually improving as a teacher
By teaming up with CER, you'll receive:
- Access to the largest local client base in the market.
- Continuous Professional Development - concentrating on behaviour management, special needs in mainstream classrooms and more.
- Dedicated consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of schools where you live and surrounding boroughs.
- CER have a unique Online vetting service so we can offer you a fast and efficient way to gain your DBS check
- £250 Recommend a Friend Scheme, if you register and recommend a friend who works 20 days, you will earn a £250 bonus.
So, if you are ready to take the next exciting step in your career, then please register your interest by applying via the link below or by contacting Syed Bukhari in the CER Luton office, to discuss the job in more detail.
- SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER ICT BUSINESS KS3 KS4 INSTRUCTOR