KS2 Teaching Assistant
Role: KS2 Teaching Assistant
Location: Cardiff (CF14)
Dates required: 12th October - TBC
Pay: GBP 10 – 12 per hour
Teaching Personnel are currently working alongside a school in the C14 area of Cardiff to locate an experienced and reliable Teaching Assistant. The Senior Leadership Team are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to take up a role on a one-to-one basis with a Year 6, male pupil.
The school in question prides itself on maintaining high standards, safety, and enthusiasm throughout every classroom. The Senior Leadership Team are extremely committed to providing each individual pupil with a positive and productive educational experience. The main responsibility of this role would be to provide an individual pupil with assistance throughout every aspect of their school day experience, whilst also maintaining and enhancing the classroom experience for all.
- Single form entry, Year 6 class with 31 mixed ability pupils.
- Received a ‘good’ rating in its most recent ESTYN report.
- 94.5% average student attendance record.
- 26.9% of children receiving free school meals.
- Passion and desire to improve the experiences of the pupil who you are directly working with, whilst also aiding the other pupils where necessary.
- Constant collaboration with the classroom teacher
- A resilience when dealing with challenging situations.
- Adaptability and Flexibility to be able to cope with the varying challenges of a Key Stage 2 classroom.
- Experience dealing with a range of difficult behaviours.
- Commitment to engage fully with the role, remaining a constant support to the pupils, teacher and the SLT.
What we will offer-
- Assistance from an enthusiastic, experienced, and accessible consultant.
- Competitive pay rate paid directly through PAYE, weekly.
- Access to an online portal equipped with a personal calendar to manage bookings and availability
- Registered candidates receive access to FREE Safeguarding training via our online learning provider. Read more: https://child-protection-training
What you will need-
- A CHILD ONLY DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
- To be registered with the Education Workforce Council as a Learning Support Worker (We can assist your registration).
- Experience within an Education or care setting.
- Driving license and access to own vehicle is desirable, but not vital.
- Ability to provide 2 professional references upon request.
Our consultants at Teaching Personnel pride themselves on being readily available to help and are here to help throughout every step of your journey with us. Teaching Personnel are the market leader within Education Recruitment, with 23 years’ worth of experience and we pride ourselves on remaining present throughout every step.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'