Are you an experienced teaching assistant or a recent graduate and looking to secure a teaching assistant role?
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to work in an Ofsted rated 'good' school. You will be working with KS2 pupils and at times will be teaching in small groups.
The ideal candidate will possess the following -
· Experience helping pupils with SATS
· Ability to get to East London
· Ideally seeking a long term position.
· Be committed to providing high quality inclusive teaching for all children
· have a genuine professional interest in working with young children be committed to achieving high standards have good interpersonal skills
You will ideally have experience working with small groups of children to increase attainment levels in reading, writing and numeracy and you must have a sound knowledge of the curriculum.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding position then apply now!
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service