KS2 Teaching Assistant - Part-time - Start ASAP
KS2 Teaching Assistant - Part-time
Milk Education have a role for an KS2 Teaching Assistant starting ASAP for 8 weeks supply post. This is based in a local primary school in L13 area.
You will be required to support a Year 4 pupil on a 1-2-1 basis every morning. The child has social and emotional health and will need supported with their learning and development within the classroom.The child is new to the school and you will be responsible for helping with the integrationinto the schools and class.The post will start asap until July 2019
Hours: Monday – Friday 08.30am -12.30pm
We are seeking someone who is dedicated, motivated and adaptable and most of all passionate about children’s learning and making a difference to the children they work with.
In order to be considered for this role you need to:
- Have a level 2 or 3 teaching assistant qualification
- Within the last 6 months have experienced of working in a primary school supporting on a 1-2-1 basis
- SEND experience
- Demonstrate a high level of sensitivity and understanding
- Must hold a valid enhanced DBS or be willing to process one
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
If this opportunity is something which you are interested in please send your CV to or call our Liverpool office to discuss the opportunity further on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'