Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working KS2 Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Failsworth, Oldham?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a two form entry Primary School in Failsworth, Oldham, to start after Easter until the Summer 2018. This is a long-term role with a salary of £55- 60 per day.
This Primary School has long-standing history, turning 101 years old this year. They are very proud of their school and the education they provide. This school highly values the social, emotional, spiritual and cultural aspects of education as well as those considered to be more academic and are committed to offering opportunities such as Music, Sports and adventurous activities to enrich students' learning experiences.
They are currently looking for
* A Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant who has previous experience supporting KS2 students with Numeracy and Literacy boosters.
* A passionate and hard-working Teaching Assistant who has strong behaviour management skills.
* A committed practitioner who is fast thinking and who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
Supporting within a Year 6 class, delivering boosters and interventions in the lead up to SATs. The schools' KS2 requires candidates with strong behaviour management skills.
The school is in Failsworth, Oldham and is easily accessible via bus or car.
The school is committed to ensuring every child receives the best possible education which enables them to achieve their potential. The schools aim is to provide an education which develops students holistically, nurturing skills which prepare them for lifelong learning.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Oldham. Or for more information about the role, contact Amy or Erika /
* We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.