KS2 Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct opportunity | Brilliant Academics Required | Waltham Forest
An 'Outstanding’ Primary School in the heart of the London Borough of Waltham Forest are looking to recruit a number of KS2 Teaching Assistants ahead of Year 6 SATs. This large, supportive and modern Primary School are looking for academically talented graduates to support a range of Year 5 & 6’s, running a range of Literacy and Maths interventions, with a focus on raising attainment.
The Head Teacher is looking to over a successful candidate the opportunity to enrol onto the Schools Personal Schools Direct (Teacher Training) scheme. This is a brilliant opportunity for an aspiring Primary Teacher that is looking to have an impact towards children lives, and help them succeed.
Does this KS2 Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct opportunity appeal to you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!! - The School are keen to trial ASAP!
- KS2 Teaching Assistant
- Supporting Year 5 & 6’s (10-11 years old) with SATs
- Running 1:1 & group Maths or Literacy interventions
- Schools Direct opportunity available!
- Huge focus on raising attainment
- Working alongside the Class Teacher
- Providing additional support where needed within the Class
- £70 per day - Will rise to £75+ after 12 working weeks - (Uplifted amount via Walker Smith)
- Located in the Borough of Waltham Forest
- 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University required
- Strong understanding of the Primary curriculum required
- You must be confident within your ability, and be able to answer all questions effectively
- Tutoring or mentoring experience would be desirable, but not essential
- Must be an aspiring Primary Teacher looking to help rise attainment across the Year 5 & 6
- Good GCSEs & A Levels required
- Graded 'Outstanding’ in latest Ofsted report
- Modern & Bright classrooms across the School
- Supportive Head Teacher & SLT
- Fantastic SATs results - Well above national average
- Schools Direct opportunity for exceptional candidates
- Located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Good tube links - Central, London Overground and District Line
If you are interested in this KS2 Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct Opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this KS2 Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct opportunity by sending your CV to Ryan at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
- Primary School
- Teaching Assistant
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- Waltham Forest
- Schools Direct
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job