Are you a talented KS2 Teacher looking to grow, learn and flourish in a high performing and well supported school?
We are seeking to appoint a creative, energetic and enthusiastic KS2 Class Teachers to join a hardworking and dedicated staff team within schools in the North of Lincolnshire. Successful candidates will be committed to supporting children to achieve the very best they can through an engaging, creative curriculum.
Principal Resourcing offer competitive rates for all candidates who register, the amount of schools using us as a preferred supplier is continuously growing! We also have guaranteed pay schemes for candidates who go the extra mile, even if you can only offer us part time or one day a week please get in touch with us!
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- Competitive Pay Rates!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
70% of your local Primary schools choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in the centre of the 2017 City of Culture, as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 60% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality in teaching staff with other schools/academy’s signing every month.
This is what some of our schools say about us…
"We use Principal Resourcing for all our supply needs and have been doing so for over 5 years now. We have always been impressed with the calibre of the teaching staff they have supplied and the office staff are always friendly and efficient when arranging bookings. We are so happy with the service given we are now in a Preferred Partnership Agreement with Principal and would highly recommend them for any supply needs." Hutton Cranswick Primary School
"We would have no hesitation in recommending Principal Resourcing as a company. The administration team answer questions efficiently and are helpful. They are quick to respond to requests and queries. The staff we have had through Principal Resourcing have been very good." Escrick Primary School
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job