You must be a strong team player with a passion for education with a friendly personality and strong classroom presence who can motivate and engage students please get in touch today!
The Successful candidate will:
- Be Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have knowledge of the current National Curriculum
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have excellent communication skill
- Have a hard work ethic
Key benefits of working with Simply Education:
- Dedicated Primary school consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- Referral scheme
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"