The responsibilities of the successful KS2 Teacher will be:
- Classroom management
- Responsible for conduction ad-hoc meetings and structured parent's evenings with parents, guardians and carer.
- Marking and planning for all lessons
- Maintaining and improving the academic results of their students
- To keep accurate records of the content of work
To be a successful candidate for the KS2 Teaching position:
- Hold relevant teaching qualifications
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have strong knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- Must work well with staff and pupils alike
- Can direct and supervise the work of multiple TA's
The successful KS2 Teacher will benefit from:
- CPD's regular training
- Staff development programme
- Route to management for staff
- Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience
- Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
- Supportive and friendly team to work with
- A friendly consultant on hand whenever needed
- An excellent referral scheme
- Work within their thriving and friendly school
If you are interested in this KS2 teacher position please send an up to date CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'