- Are you looking for a new challenge to support KS1 & 2 pupils at a school in Northwich?
- Are you interested in becoming a key member of a school team with an excellent SLT?
- Are able to inspire and engage young people?
Randstad are recruiting in Partnership with a Primary School in the Northwich area. We are seeking KS1 and/or KS2 Teachers to provide cover across year groups, ideally to float from Reception to Year 6 or within year groups where your strength lies.
This position is to work in a 'good' OFSTED primary school with a strong sense of community and a culture of improvement in which every member of staff has high expectations so that school will make a difference.
To be considered you must also be committed to meeting the individual needs of every child and the desire to create a happy and secure environment.
In order to be considered for this teaching job, you will need to:
- Hold QTS
- Have experience working within a Key Stage One or Two setting
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students
- Be well organised and be able to plan effectively
- Be adaptable to cope with any situation
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free onsite car parking
- £300 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated Consultant available on call 24/7
- Ongoing training provided
- Friendly staff and children
If you are interested in finding out more then please click the apply button today! We are looking for someone ASAP!!
- Primary Teacher
- Supply Teacher