KS2 Teacher Year 5
This position is Full-time starting September 2018.
Salary: Main Pay Scale M1 – M6.
The successful candidate must hold a Teaching Qualification, we welcome NQT’s and Overseas Trained Teachers:
• Possess an excellent understanding of the Key Stage Two Curriculum
• Be willing to develop work schemes and lessons plans to motivate children and imaginatively use resources to help them learn
• Have high expectations in classroom management
• Have the ability to work as part of a professional team, working with others, including teaching assistants as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
• Providing pastoral care and support to children and providing them with a secure environment to learn
• Observing, assessing and recording each child's progress
• Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
The school will welcome new teachers with a well-established senior leadership team and long serving support staff. The school is four form entry and you are therefore in the fortunate position of working alongside teachers currently teaching and planning in your year group.
General information and benefits
All successful candidates will need to be compliant with reference checks and provide at least 2 satisfactory references, one must be education or childcare based.
All successful candidates must be willing to under go a DBS Police check.
If you feel you are the right candidate, then please click on the link below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job