A Key Stage 2 Teacher opportunity in Worthing School
Key Stage 2 Teacher Urgently Required - Worthing
April Start - Full time
Long Term for Summer Term
Closing date: 21st March 2018
£22,692 - £33,492 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join a hardworking 'Good' School (Ofsted 2017). Are you committed to improving outcomes for every child whilst developing your own practice? Are you passionate about being part of the learning journey for children in Key Stage 2? We at Randstad Education are working with a school in Worthing to find an excellent Key Stage 2 practitioner to start in April 2018.
This is a popular and successful community school with a warm, family atmosphere where every child comes first. The school is at the heart of the community, providing a vibrant future-orientated learning environment inspiring all to become caring, responsible 21st century global citizens.
You will offer:
* An unwavering desire to provide children with constructive feedback to enable them to improve their work
* A devotion to obtain the highest possible standards of attainment in all areas of the curriculum.
* An ability to instil a Growth Mindset in learners to enable them to build resilience
* The ability to demonstrate excellent classroom practice with a strong and consistent approach to behaviour management
* A willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
Requirements for candidates will include:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Up to date knowledge of the Key Stage 2 National Curriculum
* Relevant recent teaching experience
* Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Free to start work from April
This role will offer you:
* A skilled and committed Senior leadership team who are devoted to improving outcomes for children and all staff
* Children who enjoy learning and are motivated and keen to come to school
* An excellent physical working environment
* Tailored induction and professional career development
* A mentor to support you
* An opportunity to help shape the school and make a real difference to children
* The school is situated close to public transport: bus service
* Parking availability on site
If you are an excellent Key Stage 2 Practitioner, then we would like to hear from you. The closing date for this position is 21st March 2018.
Please call Randstad on and speak to your consultant Sue Turk.
About Sue Turk:
I am an ex Primary School Headteacher and have an excellent understanding of the different roles, and levels of experience/skills schools are looking for. If this role is not for you but you would like support with your career opportunities and development, please get in touch for a consultation. I would be happy to help.
I work with schools across Brighton and Hove and across the West Sussex South Coast areas and am always interested in supporting teachers to find new challenges and exciting opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job