We are currently working with a lovely primary school in Basildon who are looking for a KS2 class teacher. The school would like a reliable qualified teacher who is committed to the role (NQT's will be considered). This position starts asap on a temporary basis. This is a 2 form entry primary school with plenty of opportunities for career progression.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Effectively teach pupils the key stage 2 curriculum while keeping the engaged with their work.
- Assist in developing schemes of work, resources and teaching strategies.
- Assess and mark work, monitor pupil's progression and raise attainment levels.
- Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
- Employ the highest standard of teaching in the classroom.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents.
- As part of the role, the chosen candidate should be committed to the school's objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
You will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs will be considered)
- Experience in teaching KS1
- An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
- Up to date DBS check (This can be applied for through Athona)
You will receive:
- An opportunity to join supportive and welcoming school
- Opportunity for career progression.
If you are interested in this position or one of the other positions we have available then please get in touch with Carrie, or please forward your recent CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job