Are you passionate about providing children with the opportunity to thrive?
Are you an experienced KS2 teacher or NQT?
If this sounds like you then please continue to read…
We have an opportunity for you to join a well established Primary School in the Plymouth area who is currently in the search for a Key Stage 2 Teacher. You will be self-motivated, imaginative and committed individual to take the responsibility of teaching a number of subjects across the national curriculum to Key Stage 2 year class.
- Opportunity to be a role model for the pupils
- Access to Safeguarding training
- A fantastic, structured, supportive environment
- Working in a well respected school
- Competitive rates of pay
- Parking available
- Deliver high quality teaching to pupils within their lower Key Stage 2 class
- To prepare and develop outstanding lessons
- Use a range of strategies for teaching and maintain classroom behaviour in accordance with the school policy
- Record and report on the development, progress of pupil
- Ensure that work is marked regularly, and in line with school policy
- Ensure children's work is valued by managing the provision of good displays in the classroom.
- To have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the national curriculum
- To communicate and consult effectively with the parents of children
- Be punctual and set a good example to the children
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experienced working in a Primary Setting
- Shares a genuine passion for working with children
- Able to identify patterns in learning and individual styles
If you wish to be considered for this role and have relevant experience and skills, please apply now or contact Nicky at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. You will need relevant teaching qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us:
Contact: Nicky Harris Phone: Email: email@example.com