A 2 form entry Primary School, based in Thurrock, are looking to take on a KS2 Class Teacher from September 2018 on a permanent basis. The school benefits from fantastic facilities and recent funding has seen an increase in their resources available, especially within KS2.
If you are currently a KS2 Class Teacher and are looking for a new post within KS2, this could be a fantastic position for you!
** Key Stage 2 Teacher
** Record of 'Good - Outstanding' teaching in KS2
** Full time KS2 Teacher position for September 2018
** MPS - (£22,917 - £33,824)
**'Good with Outstanding features' primary school
**Easy access from London on public transport (C2C line), or easy access via A13/M25
This primary school houses teachers and leaders who are dynamic and effective in their practice. Due to their great sense of passion and commitment, they have managed to foster an environment of high expectation and results across the phases.
The school can offer: KS2 Teacher
- A welcoming school community which is multi-cultural and inclusive.
- Children who are vibrant, purposeful and enjoy coming to school
- Friendly and supportive environment
The school are looking for teacher who: KS2 Teacher
- are child focused, open minded, articulate, organised and creative
- have a clear understanding of effective learning and teaching
- are willing to work in partnership with an excellent, committed team of staff
- have a passion for teaching and high expectations of themselves and the children
Applications are welcome from creative and talented KS2 class teachers with at least one years' experience, or strong NQTs with experience within KS2. The Head is committed to the continuing professional development of our staff.
If this KS2 Class Teacher post sounds of interest please do not delay in getting in contact.