Are you a dedicated primary school teacher? Do you have a genuine passion for making a difference in young people's lives? Do you have a detailed and determined approach to teaching?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking school located in a trendy area of Milton Keynes. If you love working in an ambitious, friendly and proactive environment, you'll be right at home as part of this dedicated and compassionate team of teaching assistants, primary school teachers along with a strong SLT team.
- Free onsite parking
- Engaging children who want to learn
- Ongoing training and support
- A welcoming and forward thinking school
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- An exciting curriculum
- Pay to scale
- Responsible for maximising the learning of KS2 pupils
- Ensuring each child is fully supported and engaged with
- Working closely with the SLT team and other primary teachers
- Ensuring a high standard of teaching and delivery of an exciting curriculum
- Representing the established school in a professional manor
- Having a close eye for detail in all that you do
In return, you will be handed a long term contract until the summer, with the view of extending or going permanent after a successful contract. The school are renowned for supporting each member of their staff and providing them with ongoing training and support. Therefore, progression and professional development opportunities will be presented.
If you're passionate about delivering a high-quality teaching, and have exceptional drive and ambition to get the best out of each student, please apply now and one of our dedicated consultants will be in contact shortly!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin an informal interview process, with the opportunity to demonstrate teaching qualities in a short, planned lesson.
- primary teacher / year 5 teacher / KS2 teacher