A 'Good' 3 form entry Primary School is recruiting for a dedicated KS2 Teacher to join a team of practitioners on a full time basis.
The school is based in the outer London borough of Sutton, Carshalton, a satisfyingly bustling area with loads of greenery and a modern infrastructure, home too many restaurants and major retail names.
The school is large, spacious and modern with state of the art facilities. Among its great reputation, this school also offers excellent continuous professional development for their teachers. This full time position will be offering a permanant contract for the right practitioner. Experience working with children with KS2 students is required. If you are a vibrant KS2 Teacher looking for an inclusive and forward thinking school then this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
- Full Time
- KS2 Teacher
- 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- M1 - M6 pay scale + TLR
- £28,000 - £48,000 per annum or up to £160 a day (Dependent on Experience)
- Planning and teaching lessons within the KS2 curriculum
- January 2018 start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
About the School
- 3 form entry primary school
- 'Good' by Ofsted
- South West London Borough of Sutton
- Situated within great transport links
- Modern infrastructure
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
In order to be considered for this KS2 Teacher role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
Please apply with an up to date CV if you would like to be considered for this role
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
- QTS and or Overseas Trained (OTT)