KS2 TEACHER REQUIRED IN LEEDS (LS10)
Are you and inspiring individual looking for an exciting new challenge as a KS2 Teacher?
I am currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic KS2 Teacher to join a vibrant Primary School in Leeds (LS10). If you are a dedicated and inspirational Teacher who wants to make a difference in children’s lives, this could be ideal role for you.
- Deliver and plan lessons, creating learning resources and organising the classroom
- Supporting pupils’ learning and development in and out of the classroom
- Co-planning with other teachers and working alongside teaching assistants
- Encouraging positive pupil development with effective lessons
- Marking children’s work and undertaking assessments
- Maintaining discipline and encouraging good behaviour
**RATES OF PAY START AT £120 PER DAY**
About the School…
- Gradually improving school
- Prioritise learning both inside and outside the classroom
- Encourages individuality and respect for all races, genders and abilities
- Good public transport links to and from Leeds City Centre and easily accessible by car
**YOU MUST HAVE QTS, NQT’s ARE WELCOME TO APPLY**
- Passionate about providing children with creative teaching to aid their learning and development
- Strong behaviour management skills
- You must be ambitious, organised and creative with the ability of creating different lessons and activities
- Excellent knowledge on the Primary National Curriculum and significant experience teaching in KS2 and experience with SATs preparation
- Additional experiences such as working with children with SEN or EAL would be beneficial
Supply Desk are working with various schools across the West Yorkshire area. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development such as Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to name a few, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website or apply today to find out more about this role.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
If you have read the role above and believe that you have the strengths to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP.