This lovely primary school located in the Borough of Harrow, close to the hub of central London is seeking a KS2 teacher. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced teachers and NQT's.
We are ambitious for our pupils and believe their experience in KS2 is central to achieving that ambition. Our Governing Body is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, forward thinking and creative teacher for our Year 3 class. We will look to you to create a positive learning environment which enthuses children and raises the levels of pupils' achievements. In return you will have good professional development, the opportunity to work with a dedicated team and to make a real difference to young people's lives.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an outstanding, experienced KS2 teacher
- has a proven track record of supporting pupils' progress and raising standards
- has excellent behaviour and management skills
- has a thorough knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and assessment systems
- has effective organisation, time management and communication skills
- demonstrates high expectations
- ensures good progress for all, inspiring & engaging our children
- leads an aspect of whole school development e.g. Humanities
We can offer you:
- a welcoming and friendly school environment
- enthusiastic and well behaved children
- a friendly, dedicated and supportive staff and Governing Body
- strong support for your further professional development
- an opportunity to shape the future of our school
To apply for this post, please contact Luke at REESON education ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job