You will be responsible for the full class teacher role including assisting in the development of planning and assessment. You will be confident in leading and supporting the work of the Teaching Assistants in your class and maintain and develop the high standards across the school.
You must take an active role in influencing and developing policies and practice in relation to class teaching to raise attainment across your class. The successful teacher must be able to encourage a positive and consistent environment in the classroom to ensure all children enjoy their learning.
Successful Teacher's must:
* Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Able to establish constructive and positive relationships with your pupils
* Have previous experience of teaching KS2 pupils
* Be able to support all pupils and cater for their individual needs
* Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work with a positive outlook in Education
* Be able to plan and deliver inspiring and motivational lessons
* Be able to mark work according to school policies
Benefits of working for Monarch Education:
* Dedicated Primary Consultant with a specialist knowledge of working in Education
* Opportunity to work with a vast amount of schools across the East Midlands area
* Competitive rates of pay
* Opportunity to complete training courses to enhance your CPD portfolio
* Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*
* Candidate of the Term awards
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, send your CV to or call us today on . Please give up to 48 hours for a response. Successful Candidates will be asked to attend an interview subject to two good educational references.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job