Looking for a role in September 2017!
Randstad are working alongside a primary pupil referral unit located in Denton, just located off the A57.
We are looking for a strong key stage 2 teacher, that is focused on behaviour management and who passionate about pupil progress and attainment.
The Key Stage 2 provision provides a short-term intervention for children who have experienced difficulties in a mainstream setting.
The aim is to help pupils develop the necessary strategies to enable them to succeed on return to their next educational setting.
- To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children's learning.
- To plan and prepare lessons in order to deliver the Curriculum ensuring breadth and balance in all subjects.
- To identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
- To promote the welfare of children and to support the school in safeguarding children though relevant policies and procedures.
- To organise and manage individual pupils ensuring differentiation of learning needs, reflecting all abilities.
- To plan opportunities to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of pupils' learning.
- To maintain the regular system of monitoring, assessment, record-keeping and reporting of children's progress, acting as lead professional for monitoring and evaluating their progress opportunities to the pupils being supported by the service
If you would like more information on this role do not hesitate to get in touch. You can contact me on or email