KS2 Teacher – Brent – September 2018
Are you a qualified and experienced KS2 Teacher looking for a new challenge in September 2018?
Are you looking to work in a multicultural school that offers training and support?
This Brent Primary is looking for a dynamic and caring KS2 Teacher, looking to take the plunge into an exciting new role this September!
*** KS2 Teacher needed for September 2018
*** Permanent September 2018 Post
*** ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding Leadership’ – Ofsted
*** North West London – Good commuting links
*** Main/ Upper Pay Scale + TLR
*** Suitable for Experienced KS2 Teacher
*** Parking onsite at school
The school are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher that is motivated, energetic and enthusiastic, that cares deeply about the needs of children. You should have a good understanding of children and the way they learn and have a passion for achieving the best outcomes for all pupils especially within Science.
We want to meet someone that is:
• Committed to raising standards by providing high quality, stimulating and exciting lessons.
• An excellent communicator and able to work as part of a team.
• Enthusiastic and willing to contribute to the ethos of the school.
For the successful applicant we offer:
• TLR post available in addition to weekly PPA.
• Fantastic professional development and career enhancement opportunities.
• A high quality and stimulating working environment.
• Great children who are eager to learn.
• Excellent transport links for the KS2 Teacher
• Support for weekly planning within a supportive team.
• State of the art ICT facilities with interactive whiteboard in each classroom.
The school are going interviewing now and if you would like to apply for this post, you need to Email your CV to Richard at Edustaff.
This is a great school to work in, the atmosphere and moral is high and the support from the Senior Leadership Team is excellent.
Apply today if you are an experienced KS2 Teacher or you could miss out!