About the school
• Primary Academy in Sheffield.
• The opportunity to work and progress within our trust
• A unique opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of children
• Career development opportunities for aspiring leaders – we are committed to identifying potential, talent and growing future leaders
About the Applicant
• Be ambitious, innovative and inspirational individuals who have the potential to be outstanding leaders.
• Be committed to their own personal professional development
• Maintain the Academy’s high expectations of progress and attainment.
• Be passionate about enabling children to achieve their potential.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory two year reference history, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check) and evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act
If this position sounds like it is one for you then please contact Kerrie at Reed Education Tel 0114 273 3940 or email Kerrie.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job