Are you a KS2 Teacher looking for a position from September 2018?
Do you want to work within a tight knit team of staff within the Inner London borough of Newham?
If so this could be the role for you!!!
* September 2018 Start date *
* KS2 Teacher + TLR *
* Full time, Permanent position *
* Generous Inner London weighted salary *
* London Borough of Newham *
Due to potential staff rearrangements the KS2 Teacher + TLR position can be offered across Year 3 to Year 6 dependent on preference, In addition a wide range of TLR's are on offer from Subject to Year group Leaderships. The Senior Leadership Team is held in high regard by current Teaching staff, with a heavy focus of the internal development. In light of this the school has partnered with multiple schools to improve the CP D opportunities available to staff.
Facilities: - KS2 Teacher + TLR
- Bright, spacious classrooms
- Large staff car park
- Excellent transport links (London Underground + Bus)
- Very well resourced both inside and outside
Candidate requirements: - KS2 Teacher + TLR
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous KS2 Teaching experience
- Genuine passion for education
- Ability to work well within a team
Application: - KS2 Teacher + TLR
If you would like to be considered for this KS2 Teacher + TLR Teacher position then please send through an up to date CV in response to this email, alternatively feel free to contact Peter from Reeson Education on for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job