Are you a KS2 Teacher looking for a position from September 2018?
Do you want to work within a tight knit team of staff within the Inner London borough of Newham?
If so this could be the role for you!!!
* September 2018 Start date *
* KS2 Teacher + TLR *
* Full time, Permanent position *
* Generous Inner London weighted salary *
* London Borough of Newham *
Due to potential staff rearrangements the KS2 Teacher + TLR position can be offered across Year 3 to Year 6 dependent on preference, In addition a wide range of TLR's are on offer from Subject to Year group Leaderships. The Senior Leadership Team is held in high regard by current Teaching staff, with a heavy focus of the internal development. In light of this the school has partnered with multiple schools to improve the CP D opportunities available to staff.
Facilities: - KS2 Teacher + TLR
- Bright, spacious classrooms
- Large staff car park
- Excellent transport links (London Underground + Bus)
- Very well resourced both inside and outside
Candidate requirements: - KS2 Teacher + TLR
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous KS2 Teaching experience
- Genuine passion for education
- Ability to work well within a team
Application: - KS2 Teacher + TLR
If you would like to be considered for this KS2 Teacher + TLR Teacher position then please send through an up to date CV in response to this email, alternatively feel free to contact Peter from Reeson Education on for more information.