Role:- KS2 Teacher Needed - Year 5
Location:- Westminster, London
School:- Good two form entry
Start Date:- September 2018
Salary:- Perm contract direct with the school
Benefits ****Teacher accommodation provided****
This two form entry primary school located in Westminster London is seeking to appoint a KS2 (Year 5) Class Teacher to join them from September 2018. The school is also able to offer a TLR for experienced practitioners wishing to lead in a core subject.
Our client school is an excellent platform for teachers seeking career development opportunities, due to their rapid growth and restructuring. The school also works in collaboration with several other schools within the borough and accommodation is available for teachers working at the school.
The Headteacher is seeking someone that:-
- Is a good to outstanding class teacher with good experience in (KS2) Ideally years 4-6
- Has high standards & high expectations of all pupils
- Has a strong commitment to helping pupils to achieve their very best in this crucial year
- A supportive teacher that is able to prepare pupils for their imminent transition into secondary school
- Has the ability to make learning a 'fun' experience
- Is confident leading a team of other teachers
What the school can offer:-
- Large classrooms and excellent outdoor facilities
- Experienced and passionate Head teacher that encourages CPD
- Children that respond well to learning and value their teachers
- Excellent team of experienced support staff that assist heavily in planning and daily running on the class.
- Wonderful community of parents and volunteers
- Teacher accommodation
Teachers applying for this role must hold the following:-
- A Recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Ideally previous experience of coordinating a subject
- Previous experience of working in upper KS2
- Two Teaching Related References
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your CV asap for more details.