Are you looking for a revitalizing and refreshing new start to your career?
If you are a dedicated and hardworking teacher looking to join a friendly and supportive team then this is the position for you!
Reed Education is looking for a Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher to join a primary school in Southend on sea within a newly created position.
You will be part of a well-resourced Primary School. The main aim is to provide a thriving, friendly community where staff and parents work together to ensure all children reach their full potential.
About the school and contract:
• The successful candidate will be responsible for a KS2 Class
• Working alongside an award winning and inspiring Head Teacher
• This opportunity is a blank canvas for your career development and support you to achieve your full potential
• You will be part of a well-resourced Primary School
• Strong support towards training and personal development
• Weekly collaborative PPA time with your year group cluster
• Lead practitioner support in English and Maths for planning and teaching
• Interactive whiteboards and internet access
• Enthusiastic pupils
• Committed team
• Plenty of onsite parking
About the successful Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher:
• Enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher
• Have experience teaching Key Stage 2 (KS2) ideally
• Planning, preparation and delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
• To provide engaging and interactive lessons with strong classroom management
• Attending department meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
• Participating and organising extra curriculum activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
• Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progression
To be eligible the Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher must:
• PGCE, B Ed, GTP, SCITT and any other qualifications that will award QTS
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Ability to promote effective teaching and learning
• Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
• Dedicated to raising standards to being a good role model
• Have experience teaching in the UK
• Have 2 references and hold a current and full enhanced DBS
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, although there will be other opportunities available.
If you are passionate about delivering a superior level of education to pupils and interested in the above position, then please don’t hesitate to apply immediately today. Please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Kate Drury
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'