The school is based in Rochester. I have worked with this school for 2 years, helping them with day to day supply. Every teacher that teaches on a day of supply here has great feedback and says they have a great team of teachers that are very supportive.
The school are seeking a strong KS2 teacher who is enthusiastic and easy to work with.
The Schools ideal candidate would need to have recent teaching experience, Strong classroom management skills, can promote cultural development, and Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Lauren Smith on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.