KS2 Teacher required in Thorner
Recommend a friend: Teachers, teaching assistants, nursery nurses, cover supervisors and receive up to £250!
Are you energetic, enthusiastic and have a good sense of humour?
Do you have a commitment to raising standards?
Would you like to work in a rapidly-improving school?
We are seeking to appoint and ambitious and enthusiastic individual who has a proven track record of success, teaching children from a wide range of abilities and needs.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working and dedicated key stage two specialist who is able to successfully deliver the National curriculum creatively. You will have experience of analysing and interpreting data in order to have accurate impact on children's learning.
The position starts in June and is to cover a maternity leave, in the first instance. It is a full time position and you will be expected to fulfil the entire remit of a classroom teacher.
The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support.
You will require:
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to carry out planning for opportunities of learning
- A commitment to raising standards
- A willingness to make significant contribution to the life of the school
- Proactive team member skills
- Be able to analyse and interpret data
- NQT's are welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hard-working consultants
- Introductory bonus available
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
- Young People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"