Tradewind are recruiting for a KS2 Teacher in Brinnington, Stockport.
We are looking for a KS2 Teacher to work within this Stockport Primary School for the Summer term and possibly continuing into the new academic year. The successful applicant will be committed to supporting children with the KS2 curriculum and work alongside the phase leader during this crucial time. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work within a driven and supportive team, with the opportunity of applying for permanent positions at the end of the assignment. You will be reporting into the class teacher and the school SENCO in order to provide suitable support with their education and behaviour.
*KS2 Teacher - Brinnington, Stockport
*Opportunity to teach across Key Stage 2
*Lovely, supportive KS2 Phase at this school
This school has a strongly positive and friendly atmosphere that visitors to the school will notice. The KS2 Phase at this school has an established Phase Leader who ensures that teaching across the Phase is consistent. The KS2 Phase have some flexibility with their staffing for next year, and are happy to accommodate year group preferences across KS2, and could take a Primary NQT or an experienced Primary Teacher for the role.
To join us and be successful in your application you will need:
* An excellent classroom practitioner with experience in KS2 (however, NQT's with first class degrees and outstanding references are welcome to apply)
* Experience of implementing a varied and exciting curriculum to challenge and engage.
* Evidence of progress made in previous roles.
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history and where applicable/possible any employment breaks must be explained.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call Bex or Erika in the Manchester office on or email
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job