Primary Teacher KS2
Are you a Primary Teacher looking for a teaching post in Sheffield?
Whether you are an experienced Teacher or an NQT, REED would love to hear from you.
REED Education are looking to recruit 2 x KS2 Teachers.
KS2 Primary Teacher Maternity Cover for 1 year and KS2 Primary Teacher Perm
The Head Teacher at the school is keen to meet dynamic and well trained teachers, who have a fantastic work ethic and a clear passion for teaching KS2.
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers who would like to take on added responsibilities.
Move quickly to secure yourself an interview at the school, especially if you are experienced. Do not miss out!
• Qualified Primary Teacher -Must hold UK QTS!
• NQT or experienced
• Bright, personable character
• Excellent subject knowledge
• Excellent classroom presence
• Reflective in your approach
• Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
• Maternity Cover and Perm Full Time Role
• To commence in January
• 1st class induction for NQT’s – support from an Outstanding mentor
• Well established Senior team
• Vibrant and diverse Entry Primary School
• Established leadership team
• Spacious school site, modern building
• Excellent resources
• Graded GOOD - consistent results!
• Located Sheffield
• Excellent location - Access via multiple transport links
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory two year reference history, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check) and evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role and would be interested in applying please send your CV to Kerrie.email@example.com or call Kerrie 0114 273 3940
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business