KS2 Teacher & Literacy Leader| Hammersmith, West London| 'Good’ School Ofsted 2016
Q: Are you an experienced KS2 Teacher with a passion for Literacy & English?
Q: Could you lead Literacy / English across a 3-form entry primary school?
My client is a larger than average primary school which is expanding to a 3-form entry. The school has an onsite nursery with morning & afternoon sessions. The school serves a diverse and vibrant community.
- KS2 Teacher & Literacy Leader
- Permanent KS2 Teacher & Literacy Leader position - September 2018
- Well behaved pupils - pupils enjoy school & attend regularly
- Large, bright and well-equipped classrooms
- Lots of outside space
- School graded as 'good’ in every category by Ofsted 2016
- Happy team of staff
- Highly supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Continuous Professional Development offered
- Inner London - Hammersmith & Fulham, West London - Zone 2
- MPS / UPS plus TLR 2B
- Links to Circle and Hammersmith & City tube stations
- Staff car park available
Come and join a school as a KS2 Teacher & Literacy Leader where the Head Teacher has created a positive learning environment… The successful candidate will be teaching a broad & creative curriculum in a KS2 year group of their choice.
If you are an experienced KS2 Teacher and you are looking for additional responsibility, then this Literacy Leader role may be right for you. To apply, please send your CV to Kelvin at Clarus Education. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours.
- Professional Development