• Are you an experienced teacher and looking for part or full time employment?
• Maybe you're an NQT looking for a role to complete your Induction?
• Are you available at least 2 days a week and able to travel around the local area?
We support schools with permanent, temporary and day to day vacancies, and we are keen to hear from anyone looking for work now and throughout the academic year.
We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• A very high standard of communication skills, accurate use of spelling and grammar
• Recent experience of working in primary or SEN schools and knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Experience in Key Stage 2
• Commitment to professional development and a keenness to learn
• A passion for working with children
• Commitment to Safeguarding and the 'Every Child Matters' initiative
In return, what we will offer you:
• Free Continuous Professional Development through LCC
• Access to Teacher Pension Scheme
• Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
• Paid in line with LCC Pay Scale
• Long term and permanent job focus
• Work with the longest standing Education Agency in Lancashire with the largest coverage of schools in the area
• Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on Teaching roles/positions
“I had heard excellent things about the LTA/Reed Education before I qualified and also went to their stall at the University of Cumbria Careers Fair. I really like how approachable and helpful the whole of the LTA/Reed Education team are and when I have any questions/queries, everyone always goes out of their way to answer them. The team are also excellent at providing work opportunities which are best suited to my personal qualities/qualifications to ensure I can provide schools with the best possible teaching. I always feel comfortable and confident.” - Jemma
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job